Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1966)
Product Number: 002-787-0234
The "1966" shape from Erik Stokkebye's 4th Generation is a squat, high-waisted Acorn. Rotund and thick-walled it offers a firm, natural feel in hand, with an elegant bend to the shank and mouthpiece. The metal accent at the shank-end does well to contrast against the Dark Porter's dark and glossy sandblast, separating the stummel from a stem of swirled mocha hues.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 2.05 oz./58.06 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark