Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1855)
Product Number: 002-787-0244
Smooth and shapely from bit to rim, this 4th Generation bent Brandy is named for Erik's "1855" blend, a rather traditional, pure Virginia mixture corresponding to his great-grandfather's year of birth. Like the blend itself, this shape is smooth and natural of disposition, and the Burnt Sienna's warm finish highlights the grain. The "S" curve of this pipe is irresistible and leads naturally to the bowl, which takes visual precedence.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.75 in./120.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.05 oz./58.06 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark