Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1966)
Product Number: 002-787-0247
The "1966" shape from Erik Stokkebye's 4th Generation is a squat, high-waisted bent Acorn. Rotund and thick-walled it offers a firm, natural feel in hand, with an elegant bend to the shank and mouthpiece. The metal accent at the shank-end does well to contrast against Burnt Sienna's vibrant stain and cumberland-hued stem, matching the comforting warmth the pipe is sure to deliver in hand.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark