Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1931)
Product Number: 002-787-0250
With a plump, forward-thrust bowl, this 4th Generation bent Apple shape is undeniably Danish of presence. It houses a respectable chamber within, and the Burnt Sienna's warm contrast stain does well at highlighting plenty of lively flame.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark