Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Brown Ale (1855)
Product Number: 002-787-0259
This "1855" bent Brandy from Erik Stokkebye th Generation is named after his mixture of the same name and is a classically Danish take on the shape with its curve-laden silhouette and generously sized tobacco chamber. This particular example wears a well-textured sandblasted and dressed in the deep crimson hue of the Brown Ale finish.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark