Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1855)
Product Number: 002-787-0264
Smooth and shapely from bit to rim, this 4th Generation bent Brandy is named for Erik Stokkebye's "1855" blend, a rather traditional, pure Virginia mixture corresponding to his Great Grandfather's year of birth. Like the blend itself, this shape is smooth and natural of disposition, with the Vintage Natural's warm finish highlighting the briar's grain.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.96 in./125.98 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.76 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark