Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1966)
Product Number: 002-787-0265
Named for Erik Stokkebye's "1966" tobacco blend — a delicious English aromatic — this "1966" Acorn is an affably plump number. What the bowl lacks in height, it makes up for in its high waistline and thick insulating walls, ensuring added protection to the chamber as well as an easy in hand feel. As part of the Vintage Natural line, it wears a stunning contrast grain to accentuate some vivid grain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark