Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1957)
Product Number: 002-787-0290
Named after Erik Stokkebye's personal favorite blend, this bent Pot shape is a seriously sturdy smoker, imbued with a gently-pinched transition, though housing a chamber more on par with the classic Billiard. Found here in the Dark Porter finish, it wears a dark, smoky sandblast, gently kissed with smooth contrast about the inner-rim and underside.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark