Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1957)
Product Number: 002-787-0305
A bent Pot imbued with a sturdy, substantial disposition, this interpretation is a handsome one, boasting a chamber more on par with the dimensions of a traditional Billiard. Named for Erik Stokkebye's personal favorite blend, this "1957" is found in the dark sandblast which characterizes the Dark Porter series and tastefully accented by a copper band emblazoned with the brand's logo.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark