Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1855)
Product Number: 002-787-0343
Smooth and shapely from bit to rim, this 4th Generation bent Brandy is named for Erik's "1855" blend, a rather traditional, pure Virginia mixture corresponding to his great-grandfather's year of birth. Like the blend itself, this shape is smooth and natural of disposition, and the Burnt Sienna's warm finish highlights the grain. The S-curve of this pipe is irresistible and leads naturally to the bowl, which takes visual precedence.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.31 oz./65.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.00 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.50 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./46.09 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark