Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1957)
Product Number: 002-787-0356
Named after Erik Stokkebye's personal favorite tobacco blend, this handsome "1957" bent Pot shape is an excellent Danish rendition of the old archetype, with the raised transition lending prominence to the curvaceous heel below. It's found here in the dark, subtly warm finish of the Burnt Sienna, making for a warm, affable palette.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.77 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.38 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./47.09 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark