Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1855)
Product Number: 002-787-0364
A shapely bent Brandy, this "1855" corresponds to Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation's tobacco blend of the same name, and like the mixture, it's a well-rounded composition, imbued with a touch of smoothness. It wears the dark, smoky stain of the Dark Porter finish, the extra dark yet subtle sandblast offering some wonderful texture in hand while giving the piece a rather classy presentation-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.49 mm.
- Weight: 2.19 oz./62.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.09 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark