Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1897)
Product Number: 002-787-0367
This muscular, broad-bowled bent Pot from 4th Generation is inspired by Erik Stokkebye's "1897" blend. The wide bowl boasts a respectably capacious tobacco chamber, framed by thick insulating walls, and is presented here in the dark, crisp sandblast of the Dark Porter finish. While it's a handsomely reserved composition, the bright copper fitment along the shank end provides a touch of contrast against the stummel's dark stain and the jet-black, acrylic mouthpiece.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.55 in./140.85 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.74 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.92 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.38 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.52 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark