Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1897)
Product Number: 002-787-0368
4th Generation's bold bent Pot design, the "1897" is presented here in a dark, smoky sandblast, revealing a striking array of undulating grain climbing the stout-walled bowl. Inspired by the Erik Stokkebye blend of the same name, it's a great addition to any enthusiast's collection.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.28 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark