Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Fathers, Friends and Fire Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-787-0373
The Fathers, Friends and Fire special edition pipes from Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation feature an orange fitment for color in an otherwise all-black palette. This bent Brandy shape offers an easy and relaxing curve and low-profile sandblast, with a saddle bit that throws the visual weight forward. A classic shape modernized for the famous Stokkebye name.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.72 oz./48.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark