Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Fathers, Friends and Fire Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-787-0374
If you like a gentle curve and an easy-to-hold Apple-esque shape, this bent Brandy from Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation is for you. The low-profile sandblast offers great tactile feedback, and the orange decorative fitment brings just the right contrast to the all-black aesthetic.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.20 in./132.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.14 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.14 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark