Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1855)
Product Number: 002-787-0383
With a curve-laden, forward posture, this bent Brandy shape, the "1855" was named for Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation's mixture of the same name, and offers a generous chamber within, along with an easy, Danish silhouette in profile. Coupled with all that, it's finished in the warm contrast stain of the Vintage Natural finish, accentuating the briar's natural grain patterns.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark