Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1855)
Product Number: 002-787-0400
Balancing full-bodied curves with an elegant flow in profile, Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation's "1855" is a lovely take on the Brandy shape, boasting a low-set waistline and an easy taper up to the rim and named after Stokkebye's "1855" blend. It's dressed here in the smoky contrast stain of the Burnt Sienna finish, showcasing some brilliant grain.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy