Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1855) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-787-0422
With a curve-laden, forward posture, this bent Brandy shape, the "1855" was named for Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation's mixture of the same name, and offers a generous chamber within, along with an easy, Danish silhouette in profile. Coupled with all that, it's finished in the warm contrast stain of the Vintage Natural finish, accentuating the briar's natural grain patterns.- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.08 in./129.03 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark