Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1966)
Product Number: 002-787-0424
Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation's "1966" design is a squat and supple bent Acorn, and the design shares its name with one of Stokkebye's tobacco blends — a delightful English aromatic mixture. This particular design displays a forward-flowing profile, dressed in a vivid, natural stain and adorned with a tasteful metal accent.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./140.06 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./36.98 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.51 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark