Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1966)
Product Number: 002-787-0430
This "1966" design from Erik Stokkebye's 4th Generation is named after the Stokkebye tobacco of the same name. A textured metal fitment in gold tones and "4th Generation" lettered across the top meshes chromatically with the sandblasted stummel and jet-black, acrylic stem. It's a squat, high-waisted Acorn shape with a flattened heel and chamfered rim, with plenty of visual and tactile interest.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark