Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1957)
Product Number: 002-787-0582
A thick-walled, subtly bent Dublin, the "1957" shape from 4th Generation is named after Erik Stokkebye's favorite tobacco blend. It focuses much of the visual weight on the muscular bowl, with the shank-and-stem combination curling diminutively out back. It's dressed here in the vivid, honey-blonde stain of the Vintage Natural finish, replete with a copper-toned fitment between the stem and shank end.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.84 mm.
- Weight: 2.38 oz./67.40 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.11 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.77 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.84 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark