Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Frihand Black Grain Partially Rusticated (C) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-787-1440
This pipe represents a special, collaborative series between Danish pipe maker Erik Nørding and iconic, familial tobacco brand Erik Stokkeybe 4th Generation, commemorating over 30 years of friendship between Nørding and Stokkeybe. Crafted by Nørding for 4th Generation, this pipe exhibits the Danish pipe maker's Freehand-like style but in more reserved fashion: the stummel robust, yet fluid and the rim crowned in natural plateau. It's dressed in the line's Black Grain finish, presenting contrasting smooth and rusticated textures in a dark, smoky stain, and the stem base bears a warm, bronze accent etched with "4th Generation."-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark