Former: Sandblasted Bent Egg with Horn
Product Number: 002-017-0288
Treading the line between plump roundness and sinuous ease in flow, this bent Egg from Hans "Former" Nielsen is a handy example of the carver's signature shaping style. It's somewhat forward-ebbing in profile, and the sandblast has gone above and beyond to accentuate the tight, fetching ring-grain without compromising the shape's clean linework. It wears a mount of genuine, creamy horn, and the feel in hand is substantial and easy.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.77 in./121.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark