Gabriele: Smooth Bent Brandy with Bamboo (Whale)
Product Number: 002-533-0015
Unusual for an Italian artisan, Gabriele's strongest influence comes from the Danish school, something which becomes clearly evident in this particular piece. It's a simple number, composed of clean, soft Scandinavian lines, possessing a relaxed, shapely form and supple, slender transition. While the bowl is of good size, and generously deep, Gabriele's kept the overall proportions very handy, with two stout knuckles of pale bamboo and short, finely arched and tapered stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.89 in./124.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy