Gamboni: Sandblasted Professor (Putting Green)
Product Number: 002-575-0025
Broad yet sleek, substantial yet elegant, this Gian Gamboni design displays a fine play of line, wherein he manages not only create a novel, well-balanced bowl design, but also to match it to a stem and shank of far lighter proportions in a natural manner. The finish is no slouch either, featuring a very light sandblast that has been given a smoky contrast stain, providing both an earthy texture and a simultaneous display of ring and flame grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy