Geiger: Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-564-0031
A stunning juxtaposition of domed, contrast-stained rim, with dark sandblasted briar draws the eye to the forward-thrust bowl of this bent Dublin from Sara and Love Geiger, with a dramatic taper leading to a well-defined heel. Following that, a proportionally slender, tapered shank meets with an elegantly-tapered, gently-downturned stem, making for a sprawling look in silhouette. The feel in hand is substantial and certainly stimulating, the ring-grain near perfectly-concentric, and the birdseye is about as well-defined as birdseye gets. Quite a cool piece here.
- Daniel Bumgardner
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Sweden