Peter Heeschen: Smooth Brandy with Bamboo (B)
Product Number: 002-283-0651
Peter Heeschen has produced a few of these stack proportioned Brandy shapes for us recently, much to our surprise and delight. The carver is definitely on a roll with this basic form as of late, and it's really neat to see him mix it up, both in terms of basic form, and in terms of stain, finish, accent combination. This pipe is particularly fetching on account of the way its burnt sienna stain pairs with the dark hue of the slender bamboo.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark