IMP Meerschaum: Lattice Cherrywood (with Case)
Product Number: 002-316-3178
Gestural of bend and a firm sitter, this Cherrywood from IMP is made from solid meerschaum and poses a jaunty, relaxed disposition. I've always found the Cherrywood shape to be whimsical one, with its canted bowl and serpentine shank and stem, and this one is no exception. It's also quite elegant, adorned in a lattice carving and paired to a smoky, grey-accented stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey