IMP Meerschaum: Partially Rusticated Tomato Churchwarden (with Case)
Product Number: 002-316-3181
A low-slung, freehand take on the Tomato, this Churchwarden sports a lot of extra substance to the transition, which plays into the asymmetrical wave-line demarcating rustication and smooth sections. The rustication runs up from the bottom in three wide flat fingers, leaving top, forward and aft portions smooth for enticing contrast of texture.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.50 in./241.30 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey