IMP Meerschaum: Lattice Reverse Calabash Bent Dublin with Silver (with Pocket Case)
Product Number: 002-316-3233
With a plateau-like, flared rim, this meer from IMP boasts a neat resemblance to briar and a certain floral aesthetic. It also boasts an elegant, carved lattice pattern along that stummel, sure to age and patina nicely over the years. Adding to that refined look, a silver accent shines at the broad shank, which features reverse calabash engineering within.-Truett Smith
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.34 in./161.04 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey