IMP Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Egg with Silver (with Pocket Case)
Product Number: 002-316-3288
The bent Egg is a common shape for meerschaum pipes, its well-rounded form and graceful profile well-suited to the medium. This particular piece from IMP features a detailed latticework carving around the bowl and is tastefully complemented by a mount of sterling silver and an acrylic stem of swirling purple and white.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey