IMP Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Egg with Silver (with Case)
Product Number: 002-316-3378
The bent Egg is a common shape for meerschaum pipes, its well-rounded form and graceful profile well-suited to the medium. This particular piece from IMP features a detailed latticework carving around the bowl and is tastefully complemented by a mount of sterling silver and an acrylic stem of swirling white, blue, and red.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey