IMP Meerschaum: Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard (9mm) (with Case)
Product Number: 002-316-3647
This classically inclined bent Billiard meerschaum from IMP features a tall bowl with a smooth, beveled rim up top and supple heel below paired to an upwardly bent shank and stem arrangement, resulting in a sweeping, sinuous profile. Wearing a texturally intriguing rustication, except for the bowl area above the ridgeline, this piece is further commended by an ebony and white-colored, acrylic stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey