IMP Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Egg with Silver (with Case)
Product Number: 002-316-3702
The bent Egg is a common shape for meerschaum pipes, its well-rounded form and graceful profile well-suited to the medium. This particular piece from IMP features a detailed latticework carving around the bowl and is tastefully complemented by a mount of sterling silver and an acrylic stem of swirling white, green and black.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.20 in./132.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey