IMP Meerschaum: Carved Bent Billiard (with Case)
Product Number: 002-316-3828
This classically inclined bent Billiard meerschaum from IMP features a tall bowl with a smooth, beveled rim up top and supple heel below paired to an upwardly curling shank-and-stem arrangement, resulting in a sweeping, sinuous profile. Wearing a texturally intriguing rustication, except for the upper bowl above a crisp beadline, an aesthetic echoed at the shank end, this piece is further commended by a tortoiseshell-hued, acrylic stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey