IMP Meerschaum: Partially Rusticated Freehand (with Case)
Product Number: 002-316-3836
This Freehand interpretation from IMP meerschaum has a whole lot going on at once and going in the right direction if you ask me. The bold rustication of shank and heel are a conversation starter, while the silhouette and rim of the bowl combine a distinct upward flare with rounded edges to make a strong gesture toward an Acorn. The two influences are separated by a beadline, below which the rustication is dressed in a variegated Dalmatian pattern. The overall effect should make for some very unique coloring as the pipe begins to patinate and will surely be a talked-about piece in any collection.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey