IMP Meerschaum: Partially Rusticated Churchwarden with Silver (with Case)
Product Number: 002-316-3850
A striking design from IMP Meerschaum, this piece offers an impressively broad, Rhodesian-like bowl replete with twin beadlines beneath its dome-like rim, which wears a dimpled rustication resembling that of a golf ball. The remainder of the voluptuous bowl and abbreviated, round shank are smooth, providing contrast and textural diversity. A bright silver accent band lends elegance, as does the jet-black Churchwarden stem, with expansion discs and rings adding some extra style.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.60 in./218.44 mm.
- Weight: 2.48 oz./70.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey