IMP Meerschaum: Partially Rusticated Tomato (with Case) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-316-3856
A low-lying, forward-urging Tomato is presented here by IMP Meerschaum, with its palm-filling, broad bowl offering plenty of chamber capacity. Paired to a gently curling shank and slightly downturned stem, which counterbalances the bowl's cant, the stummel is dressed in a knobby rustication, with the perfectly round rim and band at the shank end left smooth for contrast. It's topped by a burgundy mouthpiece, with expansion discs adding even more style.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.35 in./161.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.72 oz./77.11 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey