IMP Meerschaum: Partially Rusticated Bent Egg with Silver (with Case)
Product Number: 002-316-3883
This IMP meerschaum offers design gestures toward a classic bent Egg, but in a slightly forward-surging design that is propelled forward, visually, by an almost flat inclined surface on the near side of the bowl. The forward posture is counterbalanced by a shank that is robust in comparison to the size of the bowl and flares dramatically toward a rusticated finish at the stem. A metal shank extension holds the emerald hues of the downturned acrylic mouthpiece away from the rustication, the arrangement of which promises a comfortable smoke.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey