IMP Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Egg with Silver (with Case)
Product Number: 002-316-3990
The bent Egg is a common shape for meerschaum pipes, its well-rounded form and graceful profile well-suited to the medium. This particular piece from IMP features a detailed latticework carving around the bowl and is tastefully complemented by a mount of sterling silver and an acrylic stem of black.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey