IMP Meerschaum: Partally Rusticated Bent Billiard (with Case) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-316-4153
Meerschaum pipes are beloved by multitudes of pipe smokers, who appreciate the flavor-neutral, heat-resistant material's ability to darken with the warm colors of patina as it's enjoyed and with age. IMP's pipes are fashioned from solid block meerschaum, with this bent Billiard being a fine example of deft shaping and a handsome finish. The stummel wears a craggy rustication that certainly provides lots of textural and visual stimulation, with the gently rounded bowl tapering to a smooth rim for contrast. The elegant disposition is amplified by an ebony-colored, stylish stem that turns down slightly to promote easy clenching.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey