IMP Meerschaum: Lattice Cherrywood with Silver (with Case) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-316-4192
IMP's pipes are crafted from heat-resistant, flavor-neutral meerschaum and tend to boast stylish color palettes, like this Cherrywood. An arcing stem of sunny-yellow acrylic and a band of sterling silver at the shank end provide eye-catching vibrancy to the composition, while the carved finish lends a subtle texture for the fingers to explore and covers the stummel in raindrop-shaped recesses. After plenty of smoking sessions, this piece will patinate, taking on tans, browns, and even pinks.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey