IMP Meerschaum: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (with Case) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-316-4238
A forward-surging bowl, lifted heel, and high-kicking shank-and-stem arrangement make this bent Apple from IMP an eye-catching design that's nicely primed for jaw-hanging. The plump, gestural bowl is curvaceous and well-balanced by the upturned shank, which works in tandem with the arcing stem to strike a soft S-curve, out back. The stummel wears a crisp, stimulating rustication that provides ample texture for the fingers to explore, save for the rim and shank end, which are left smooth for contrast. With time and use, this piece will begin to patinate, taking on tans, browns, and golds.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey