IMP Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Egg with Silver (with Case) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-316-4240
The bent Egg is a common shape for meerschaum pipes, its well-rounded form and graceful profile well-suited to the medium. This particular piece from IMP features a detailed latticework carving around the bowl and is tastefully complemented by a mount of sterling silver and an acrylic stem of black.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.26 in./159.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.03 oz./57.61 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey