IMP Meerschaum: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (with Case) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-316-4242
A full-bodied Apple from IMP Meerschaum, this bent example features rugged rustication covering the stummel, except for the rim, which is encircled by a crisp beadline and left smooth up top for contrast of texture. The jet-black, downturned stem presents a dark contrast to the pale, porous mineral, which will darken with patina as it's enjoyed over time. Beautifully balanced and traditionally shaped, it brings some of the sensibilities of briar pipe design into the world of meerschaum.- Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey