IMP Meerschaum: Lattice Freehand (with Case) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-316-4290
This forward-ebbing Freehand meerschaum from IMP seems to be a hybrid of a large Opera/Blowfish design and is adorned with a crisp ridgeline that travels down the fore, through the heel, up the aft and back to the rim from whence it came. The disc created on the left flank is plump and convex in this towering pipe. The upwardly curling shank is met by a smooth acrylic band that boasts hues similar to the black and white lattice patterns covering the stummel, with a jet-black acrylic stem lending further complement.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.47 in./164.34 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey