Jody Davis: Sandblasted Churchwarden Billiard with Bamboo (Friar) (FC16) (04) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-718-0008
If you like knuckles, of bamboo that is, Jody Davis evidently made this Billiard for you. It is, for the most part, made up of just that: knuckle after knuckle of pale bamboo, nine in count from bowl to saddle stem, gradually tapering and neatly spaced. That said, while the bamboo certainly does grab one's attention Jody did not skimp on things up front, the bowl being of a rather lofty sort, pretty generous of chamber, and showing plenty of rings from top to bottom with fine definition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.58 in./243.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States