Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Brandy Churchwarden
Product Number: 002-392-2130
Being a Churchwarden, a length of over ten and a half inches is rather to be expected, no? A bowl that towers to just over two inches and features a stellar Danish Brandy shaping, however, is another matter altogether, my friend. That is unless that Churchwarden is a Johs. When it comes to my personal Churchwarden collection, I have more of Mogens Johansen's work than all other carvers put together. To me, it's a pure no-brainer. Give one a try and see if you agree.
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.76 in./273.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark