Johs: Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-392-2869
Smooth of line, this bent Dublin from Johs fits nicely into the Danish freehand tradition, with its craggy plateau crown and acute sense of taper down from the broad rim. A thick transition and flaring shank are right at home here, and the entire piece is rounded in tightly-packed flame grain in one of Mogens' warm contrast stains.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark